SUBMITTING TO THE
IRVINE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- All films must have been completed after January 1, 2018
- On-line screeners preferred
- If you like to submit a DVD or Blu-ray it must be NTSC .
- Do not send us original masters because the DVD’s will not be returned.
- DVD’s should be labeled with the title, running time, email and your phone number.
- We do accept work in progress but your film needs to be close to completion for us to be able to make a decision. If your film is selected it must be complete before 12-1-2018
- DO NOT send us your press kit until your film has been selected.
- All Non-English films MUST have English subtitles
- You may submit more than one film.
Each film must be submitted separately with your form and appropriate fee
- If you are under the age of 18 a legal guardian must submit for you.
FILMS MUST BE POSTMARK BY THE ABOVE DEADLINES.
Checks or U.S.money orders made payable to Irvine International Film Festival
Entries outside the U.S. must be via FilmFreeway or Withoutabox
All fees are non refundable
Entries will not be viewed without the appropriate fees.